Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HE'S BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!

It seems Director Jon Favreau has and is really taking the initiative to open up a character that really not many of us can say too much about. We can rally off who SPIDERMAN VILLAINS, shoot you a couple of BATMAN foes, I'm pretty sure someone can tell me at least 10 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Baddies if they wanted to. But Ironman, I must say that even I as A MARVEL COMIC fan can't come up with but 2 if that many. So I'm glad we have Favreau on board doing his research and he's also a Big fan of the series so his common knowledge is up to par as well.

Robert Downey.Jr is back as the Billionaire Boys Club playboy that PHARREL and company pretend to be, Paltrow is back as the HOT Pepper Pots but there is a new RED HEAD in town....she goes by the name of BLACK WIDOW AKA Scarlett Johansson (which I'm pretty sure Hollywood was dubbing her that from before,,,I'm just saying)She is the Russian spy from the ULTIMATE AVENGERS MOVIE they did some years back in animation sequence. Terrance Howard got greedy so he was REPLACED by a better actor in DON CHEADLE....I commend the move because I need to shed the remembrance of Cheadle as a baddie in METEOR MAN....(google it) also new to the cast is Bad Ass himself....and Renewed career man...MICKEY ROURKE. He's in as the villain WHIPLASH/BACKLASH...in the comics he went by both at times. Fitted with a weapons system similarly generated by Starks technology. A nice common theme blended into a Starks INC. rival SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ROCKWELL ladies and gentlemen. With the amount of stars in this Movie who can ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.....T! Don't forget the T....I am pleased and eager to see what the finished product is going to look like....BELOW I provided some photos I collected to give you a visual of what's going down in tinsletown ....ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaa dig.




CLICK IRONMAN 2 MOVIE POSTER FOR CLIP OF ULTIMATE AVENGERS MOVIE TO SHOW WHO BLACK WIDOW IS PORTRAYED AS.....









No comments:

Post a Comment