Saturday, May 23, 2009

Got a rOCKET in my Pocket for UR Outer SPACE gurllllll!!!!












Yeah ummm.....so....do I really need a premise and a set up for this or should I just let you fellas enjoy the pictures...if you've got some time between your reaching for kleenex tissues and your Palmers No Fragrance Hand Lotion I'd like to say we've all heard or come up with our own MAMA JOKES AND FAT JOKES...for insults...mais oui???

Yo Momma so fat, when she wears black she looks like outer space with no stars

yo mama so ugly when she went to outer space the moon disappeared!

Yo mama so big, she's the only object visible from outerspace

BUT WHEN YOUR LIL MAMA LOOKS LIKE THIS IN SILVER SURFERS PYJAMA PANTS....woah woah woah...

what do you say...

Kim Kardashian's ass is so PHAT that when she wears GALACTIC SPANDEX I WANNA CAPT KIRK HER MILKY WAY AND GO WHERE...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNNNNNN HAS GONE BEFOREEEEE!!!!


YA yA yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa DIG!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment