Saturday, May 9, 2009

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DOOOOOO!!!

So I don't have a problem with the fact that her plum boobies got leaked what I have an issue with is how she thought that in this day and age after what happened to Vida Guerra and Lindsay Lohan how she thought lil boys worldwide weren't RIGOROUSLY trying to HACK INTO HER SHIT since she was diddy boppin in front that Mirror in her first VIDEO...she's quoted as saying "How can People be so evil....".....EVIL?!? bitch you're naked...there's nothing evil about it....As Monique put it.......boys like BOOBIES....it's BOOBIES...U dont need a reason to want to see boobies...helloooooooOOOOO mARDI gRAS....I could be in an in depth conversation with my mom on the phone...if a girl flashes me her boobies that conversation is being postponed post haste YAYYYYYYAAA DIGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!



If that wasn't ENOUGH....

....
.
...
.
...........
................
.
..........................
(Johnny Carson intro voice) Herrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee's RHIANNA!!!




I don't even have a thing for RHIANNA but let this be the first time I gave a BAJAN PROPS for anything....she's FIT...nuff SAID lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment