Saturday, February 21, 2009

FASHION WHORE BULLETIN

-----------------------------------



It's no shock to some of you that I'm quite the fashion brothel concubine PAMELA ANDERSON stuck in a Frat House....(cough cough..:whore:.cough)

so RIGATONI TV would like to present this bi weekly 2wice monthly segment we've enitiled

FASHION WHORE BULLETIN (Bullet ina ya MUMA)

Like I told an amputee who had both his legs cut off at the KNEES..."Come KICK it wit me a sec"


MY SHOE COLLECTION IS GROWING AND I GOT SOME ISH YA NEVER SEEN OR HEARD BUT THERE'S ALWAYS MORE TO COP IN THE LIFE OF A SERIAL SHOPAHOLIC



HERE ARE SOME NEW ONES I INTEND TO DRY HUMP THE SALES CLERK FOR...
CREATIVE RECREATION
PUBLIC ROYALTY PUBLIC ROYALTY

Blac Label Co.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE KNOW I'M KNOWN FOR MY IN UR FACE STATEMENT TEE'S HERE'S A COUPLE TO CHECK for in the months to come...



KEEP YOUR SETS TUNED IN, THIS HAS BEEN A FASHION WHORE BULLETIN...

1 comment:

  1. NO J's..c'mon man!!! you know you gots to have at least one! but those Rbk Pumps are looking alright!!

    ReplyDelete