Sunday, February 22, 2009

Leave A-Rod ALONE this dudes ON HORSE HORMONES (or sumthin)

...on some GREEN MILE, Lou Farigno mutant gene induced asparagus or some shit...

there's no DIET TO EXPLAIN THIS...

Cuz i been eating MY PASTA OK...

NOW.............I'd like to think that i'm in pretty GOOD shape..for a man my age and height...(don't hate)....I mean....if like let's say gun shots went off during a Caribana trip I think I CAN make it up YONGE street b4 alot of ya.....or for EXAMPLE if an asteroid was falling out the sky I'm pretty sure I could EDDIE GEORGE my way to the front of the escape POD line to flee Earth...aND i've noticed with the music thing I gotta stay in shape and for sports and with the size of gear gettin tighter u wanna as the ever talkaholic DIDDY says "Maintain ur sexy" ....


BUT....
...when u got this NI**a in the PARK in broad Daylight smashing the shit out of your 1hour to 2hour workout with this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....like WTF!!!

He ain't even use no WEIIIIIGHTS!!! (said through gritted teeth) friggin guy what the hell....u'r making us all look bad....


KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE USING THOSE U ANIMAUX...oh MON DIEU

look for yourselves

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I luv da part when that dude in the background was doing his chin-ups, but couldn't even get his chin up.(around 1:01)

    On a serious note, dude is sick!!!

    **Fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta luv youtube for not allowing shit to stay on the net LONG

    ReplyDelete