Saturday, February 21, 2009

OOOOOOOOOOO...BAMMM....A..DAAAAAAA Our Home and Native Land..."

So OBAMA border hops into Canada and where do they send him...to the most boring of city stops...I don't even know why OTTAWA is A CAPITAL!!!.....I'd even accept TORONTO!!! (rolls eyes) stealing Montreal's thunder to have OBAMA touch down for a visit...but the O-T-T,,yeah u don't know me?? . BAHHH HUMBUG!!!

Not only that but whilst flipping thru the Montreal Gazette....just the picture alone is worth a 1000 humorous words....Check OBAMA's Swagger in his step.,.. ..as my mother would say it's DENZELIAN like....it makes HARPER look like such a DWEEEEB!!! I was tellin my Brother..."look at his arms...looks like he's rocking an INVICTA School bag being dropped off for his first day of School........It looks like Qui-Gon walking with C3-PO...LOL....why's this dudes arms look like a Kung FU grip G.I.JOE..waiting to be leg squeezed."


I'm not asking for a black PRIME MINISTER ..I'm simply looking for a cooooooooooooler P.M. to represent and show we got some backbone, style, class, and RESILIANCE....





like i once said b4 I'm Starting to see the CAN'T when I see CANADA!!!


go do what you do...

O.....................BAM............A!!!

2 comments:

  1. Forget Harper. We have Michaƫlle Jean and she and Obama were chilling like they knew each other for years.
    She got swagger.

    ReplyDelete