Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FUNNY MONEY

I'd like to know sumthin...I'm@work..reading the GAZETTE 2daY and Every where I look I see a Big Business Company somehow being bailed out for 100's of million of dollars...not the ppl who got fired but the company...the company that's already let go of 1000 ppl continentally in one sitting...and you have to WONDER...wherrrrrrre the HELLLLLLLL was all this MONEY....WHEN THE Tsunami HIT,,,when NEW ORLEANS got SMASHED,,,When AMY WINEHOUSE needed proper REHAB...and said she "...won't GO GO GO" she could of still had her black card...like how JUSTIN's vice grip clamping down onto his....all I'm saying is...MONEY doesn't grow on trees...or so they tell me...but somehow there's BAIL OUT MONEY for companies I've never heard of....and "Fist ya DOWN CHRIS BROWN" has to pay 5o gRAND for BAIL.....cha!!!.....THIS has been 60 sec's of RIGATONI TV NEWS....signing off HUGE HEFNA....you stay CLASSY MONTREAL...






No comments:

Post a Comment