Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kanye....even though u cock blocked me DUDE...


....here's that "NU NU" and I don't mean sexy ass LAUREN LONDON.....(Hi LAUREN)....*ahem* as I was saying....youtube n dem (Fbook) blocked the new dub drop for goon tribe due to copywright laws for the BEAT....wtv....stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuups!!! but i can't hate on the presence of the man's video genius...u can't take any of his videos and say he did the same thing...he's about as indifferent to being different as Don King is to a SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL Hair relaxer KIT ( COME check ya boy at work I'LL HOOKSITUP) lol I ain't never had this problem personally but....in this context if u feeling down this video will help u STAY UP!!! *wink wink* che i know u like that dere...



CLICK THE PHOTO TO SEE THE VIDEO....


TWO GRUMPY OLD MEN, KANYE WEST AND 88 KEYS

2 comments:

  1. Be happy you're important enough to be blocked... it just means you were getting *that* much attention for your isht!

    SHO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gonna be me n'u later!!!

    ReplyDelete