Tuesday, March 17, 2009

VEGETARIANS HAVE BETTER SEX....???


So I may lay off MEAT..................................NOT ....


EVEN IF THEY did....would u give up A SWISS MELT ANGUS BEEF BURGER WIT ONION RINGS


HA.....

GIMME BACON,
STEAK, a CHEESEBURGER, STEAK N CHEESE SUB AND A RACK OF BRONTOSAURUS RIBS
i LIKE MY MEAT...NO HOMO TIMES INFINITY

but I can say,

This was by far the most appealing effort to convert me....better luck next time veggie heads...


I'm gonna be humping til the bacon grease slithers down my belly along with the sex sweat...
going til my heart gives out due to excess fat....in the arteries...
dual shock me wit the defibrillators and..........."Where was I ......oh yea and KEEP HUMPING"


Nice try...Carrot top isn't exactly the model of perfection for u guys...



Maybe if cows rise up and start wiping out man...MAYBE...just maybe then I might start favoring broccoli over brown seasoned summer time BBQ'D mmmm Mmmmmhmmmm BURGER patties ya ya YA DIGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!



Vegetarians have better sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment