Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHEN did the 80's come BACK...

(yes folks that is MENUDO)

....I'd like to know please, Because I'm seeing a whole HEAP of kids..walking round making me feel like the door to my CRIB became the portal to the TWILIGHT ZONE...like I done walked through the back of someones wardrobe with a bunch of fur coats tripped and fell out the back into a whole New World where kids had HIGH TOPS and the girls were rocking pastel colored glasses with no lenses and BIG hair was back and everyone was bright as SHIIIIIIIIIT like Ronald MC Donald was the clothing stylist of the YEAR award WINNER and HAMBURGLAR was doing everyones MAKEUP....I'm saying tho...MAJORITY of the kids rocking it ....ARE KIDS...u guys arent even 80's babies....that means ur parents weren't even fuckin yet to have u on accident or purporse...I DON'T even consider 89' born babies to be 80's babies cuz u were bobble heading and drooling still for toooo long to be able to remember anything other than peeing out yellow beams like a laser pointer whilst getting ur diaper changed...I see "THE COOL KIDS" doin what they do but they're a RAP GROUP..
.a pretty decent young up and coming rap group ....i'd prefer to see them bite the 80's than start channeling the outworldly KOOL KIETH...who's cool is on a whole'nother PLANET....


























I'm seeing the door knocker ear rings coming back,,, the spandex...one piece suits from FAME...


the leg warmers have been present now for at least 2 years...the lil ballerina slippers and tutus

...the NEON TRACK SUIT JACKETS that made you look like u were a paint ball target in a paintball fight without the paintball gun....like u let ur lil brother do ur laundry and he accidentally dropped in all his crayola colors...(mother why did you dress me so) the names etched into the back of the fades and HIGH TOPS...i cant believe they're making a comeback..i'm so pissed
7years with braids i coulda kept the afro and trimmed that hedge...be4 these youngstas STOLE IT....i sound like i'm mad....no no...


I'M LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!! ENVIOUS EVEN.......I should of checked my Chinese New Year calender with my Marty Mcfly time watch and seen that the fashion planets were all aligning and that the trends were coming around again....I may have missed this HALEY's comet but I won't miss the next one (let's hope it's not baggy pants and black army boots ya dig) ...kinda like how that SPACE ROCK MISSED EARTH ON MONDAY,..

..see how they keep US in the DARK...

I COULD OF DIED MAN!!!!!......where was OBAMA i wanna have a word with HIM

SOMEBODY BETTER HAVE SOME MOTHERFUCKIN ANSWERS....or its their ASS


RIGATONI.....AND WE OUTTI....



No comments:

Post a Comment