Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Take them to CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!

ALL I KNOW IS IF THIS is how they've been gettin down in churches down south...THIS UP NORTH SERMON IS BULLSHIT...(excuse me Lord).....peep my short black pastor near the end tearing up the floor wit dem GATORS.....A WHA!!! (AS my main man TC? would say)

I remember once...for my God son's baptism that I held him in the pews while he kicked into a lil nap..who could blame him we'd already been there for like 2 hours....pastor gets up the choir starts clearing their throats...couple amens and sweet jesus' later...the ppl have gone MAD....HEAD GONE...PUSH BACK PUSH BACK....RIGHT BACK....i'm watchin ol gurl who i thought was cute upon arrival .... catch the spirit...looks like the spirit caught her...called his friends and had a frat party up in there cuz she went BUCK!!!.....admist all of this I feel a hand......place itself on my head like the ADDAMS FAMILY....i turn an see this older blk woman...mumbling incoherent speech.....needless to say i raised up...thus bumping lil man's head on the end of the wood pew....turn to the OOOOMAN...and b4 i could say my idle threat...Black Beetlejuices long lost cousin has intervened saying..."SHES' BLESSING U"....YEA...WELL tell she fi BLESS OFF......i'm older now....and I need some new alligator shoes cuz this revival I'M FEELING...YA YA YAA DIGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!


3 comments:

  1. even i caught the Spirt watching that.makes ya wanna go to Church,Damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only church were that fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is a way better service than any I have ever been to.

    ReplyDelete